Healthy Chicken Salad
•1 cooked rotisserie chicken, skin removed
•Plain Greek yogurt, to taste (I used between 1 cup - 1.5 cups)
•Poultry seasoning, to taste
•Black pepper, to taste
•3 celery stalks, diced into small cubes
•1 cup of red grapes, halved
•Lemon juice (optional)
1. Pull all of the cooked chicken off of the bones and place into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add in plain Greek yogurt until you get a consistency you like.
3. Add enough poultry seasoning and black pepper for your personal taste.
4. Mix in the diced celery and grapes.
5. Add a squirt of lemon juice (optional) for a little flavor boost.
Makes 6 servings