Honey Glazed Salmon
•2-4 pieces of salmon
•juice of one lime
•1 T plus 1 tsp of coconut oil
•3 T of coconut aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
•2 T honey
1. Squeeze juice from one lime onto both sides of your salmon, then sprinkle on salt and pepper. Bring to room temperature while grill is preheating.
2. In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil over medium heat. Remove 1 tsp of the oil and brush or drizzle over flesh side of salmon.
3. Add the coconut aminos and honey to the T of melted coconut oil and bring to a simmer. Cook for several minutes until sauce thickens slightly.
4. Place salmon skin side down and grill over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes or until it can be flipped without sticking. Flip and cook another 4-5 minutes, while basting with ½ of the honey glaze.
5. Remove salmon from grill and drizzle with the remaining honey glaze.