Lemon Pepper Green Beans
•1 1/2 lbs fresh green beans, cleaned and trimmed
•3 tbsp butter or coconut oil
•2 cloves garlic, minced
•1 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
•1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
•sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the green beans to the pot. Boil for 3-4 minutes.
3. Drain the beans in a colander and submerge in an ice water bath to shock them and stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
4. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat. Add garlic, lemon pepper seasoning, and red pepper akes to butter and mix in.
5. Add the green beans to the pan and toss to coat in the butter or coconut oil.
6. Sauté an additional 5-7 minutes or until crisp tender. Add sea salt and black pepper if needed.
Are you looking to improve your nutrition? Do you need guidance on how to eat clean healthy meals to reach your health + wellness goals?
Click link for a free consultation: