•1 1/2 slices sandwich bread, torn into 1-inch pieces
•1 pound skinless salmon, cut into 1-inch pieces
•1 shallot, minced
•3 tablespoons mayonnaise
•2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
•2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
•1/8 teaspoon salt
•1/8 teaspoon pepper
•1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Pulse bread in food processor to coarse crumbs, about 4 pulses; transfer to a large bowl.
2. Working in 3 batches, pulse salmon in now-empty processor until coarsely chopped into 1/4-inch pieces, about 2 pulses, transferring each batch to bowl with bread crumbs.
3. Gently mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Whisk shallot, mayonnaise, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper together in separate bowl, then gently fold into salmon mixture until just combined.
5. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions.
6. Form each into loose ball, then pat lightly into 1-inch-thick burger; place on large plate.
7. Cover and refrigerate burgers for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
To Finish And Serve:
1.Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
2. Gently lay burgers in skillet and cook until crisp and well browned on first side, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Gently flip burgers and continue to cook until golden brown on second side and burgers register 125 to 130 degrees, about 4 minutes.
4. Serve with lemon wedges.