Walking for 30 minutes a day or more on most days of the week is a great way to improve or maintain your overall health. If you can't manage 30 minutes a day, remember 'even a little is good, but more is better'. Also, walking with others can turn exercise into an enjoyable social occasion.
Some of the benefits of regular brisk walking can help you:
- Maintain a healthy weight and lose body fat.
- Prevent or manage various conditions, including heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, cancer and type 2 diabetes.
- Improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Strengthen your bones and muscles.
- Improve muscle endurance.
Challenge yourself to go for a walk today!
Happy Walking, www.Keyshajohnsonwellness.com